Nov 1, 2021 · Does anyone's windshield wiper low fluid light stay on, even if it's full by chance? If so, does anyone have a solution?
People also ask
Mar 31, 2023 · My 2018 e-Golf actually has a sticker on the washer fluid reservoir cap saying that using Rain-X fluid will void the warranty. Motor vehicle ...
Feb 11, 2023 · If this happens, the car will remind you approximately every 2 minutes* that the washer fluid is low with a new “Bing!” and a pop-up on the ...
Missing: 3840/ | Show results with:3840/
Sep 9, 2020 · I ran low on the washer fluid so the light came on. I've topped it up and the light has not gone away for the past 3 days. I've used the washer fluid in...
Missing: vwidtalk. 3840/
Feb 1, 2023 · I have noticed that with many of the cars I have had over the years, if the washer fluid level is on the low side there will be more of a delay ...
Missing: always- 3840/
Jan 23, 2014 · Hey guys, I have a question about why my windshield washer fluid light is staying on ever when the reservoir is full.
Missing: low- 3840/
Jun 12, 2014 · It was low when it first happened and so I filled it up and it went off for a little bit, now it's on all the time. I figured maybe it's ...
Missing: 3840/ | Show results with:3840/
Oct 15, 2021 · Actually I wish the ID. Light was more active. I use CarPlay navigation and the light basically never comes on except during charging which is ...
Missing: wiper- low- fluid- always- 3840/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.