Apr 19, 2011 · Putting added liquids in freezer to freeze will waste a great deal of energy so fill the empty space with moisture free insulating material. It ...
People also ask
Apr 22, 2011 · Putting added liquids in freezer to freeze will waste a great deal of energy so fill the empty space with moisture free insulating material. As ...
When we were sailing, I had made a foam sheet that covered the inside of the ice box/refrigerator. By placing this on top of the items to be refrigerated we ...
I fill the unused space in my freezer with a 1.75 liter bottle of Tangueray. That is way to expensive for my budget. I would lock it up in a safe. LOL ...
May 20, 2018 · If you fill empty space with anything that traps cold air (or eliminates voids) preventing it falling out then efficiency should improve.
Missing: cruisersforum. f115/ 59125. html
May 3, 2018 · The Ice & food meant freezer was about 90% fill. The cold plate had a very nice 3mm or so of ice on it all around. I really wanted to test how ...
Missing: f115/ unused- 59125.
Dec 10, 2008 · I am designing my new reefer/freezer to be largely freezer, with "spill-over" cooling to the reefer box, via holes at the top and controlled by ...
Missing: f115/ 59125.
Mar 12, 2017 · First thing , what are your ambient temperatures ? And how well is the space you have the condensing unit (compressor) ventilated ? The first ...
Missing: 59125. | Show results with:59125.
Oct 5, 2020 · I have separate refrigerator and freezer boxes. One of the POs had the galley remodeled, including the boxes and put in separate holdover ...
Missing: filling- space- 59125.
Jul 1, 2009 · Some freezer space is nice to have. You need to note that refrigeration uses more power on an economical cruising boat that almost everything ...
Missing: unused- 59125.