Aug 2, 2008 · Yesterday, I went to check the fluid level... did the cycling through all gears, checked it, and the level was fine. Full flush was done about 5 ...
Oct 21, 2008 · I am having some issues with my trans. It acts a little :censored: ty going into 2nd and 4th it will stay in 1st and not up shift sometimes ...
Missing: 29230/ | Show results with:29230/
Mar 1, 2012 · Bought an '01 ZN Cougar from tow yard with blown motor, swapped engine, snagged harness on alternator stud and AIR pipe on exhaust.
Missing: sudden- 29230/
Aug 20, 2013 · I am aware that these problems are abound, but I am experiencing some *interesting* issues with the CD4E tranny. 2000 Mercury Mystique Zetec ...
All they suggested was to stay with a maching code transmission. Got the same reply from the local junk yard too. Their database only said the the code must ...
Oct 24, 2012 · I have found "high energy" master/deluxe kits for my year, and had a few questions... *Is it the clutches and steels that makes it high energy?
Missing: 29230/ | Show results with:29230/
Nov 27, 2011 · My issue I'm having with ours is when the car is cold it runs fine, but as I drive the car for about 5 minutes the transmission starts making a ...
Jan 9, 2020 · Hey y'all Ive been trying to pinpoint a issue I've been having, so I've got a 97 zetec auto and recently It's started to act up it shifts ...
I have done the drain and fill 3X with no improvement in it's operation. What is the general consenus regarding a junkyard tranny vs rebuilding the one now in ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.