I bought a Fitbit charge HR, but it won't connect to my phone. It is giving me the code, but when it put it in my phone it keeps saying "connecting".
People also ask
I bought a Fitbit charge HR, but it won't connect to my phone. It is giving me the code, but when it put it in my phone it keeps saying "connecting".
Log out from the Fitbit app, reboot your phone, log back in to the Fitbit app. Force quiet the Fitbit app. Try to sync after doing each of this individual steps ...
Missing: 2152280 | Show results with:2152280
Force quit the Fitbit app, uninstall it and restart your mobile device, then install it back. Toggle the Bluetooth from your mobile device. Restart the Charge ...
I have tried resetting the charge hr, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turned bluetooth on and off. Nothing works.... What else can be the problem?
Jul 7, 2023 · It's working fine; I downloaded the Fitbit app and my Charge HR is connected to it and syncing, but it won't connect to my phone's bluetooth.
After that, you can try to remove your tracker from the Bluetooth devices on your phone. go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected ...
This means that you need to go to your AppStore and here, look for the Fitbit app. If you already have an account, just log in with your email address and ...
Missing: td- 2152280
The app automatically tries to pair with the device but there always a pop up message (couldn't connect to charge hr because of incorrect PIN or passkey). I ...
If the device is nearby, turn off Bluetooth on it. Your Fitbit device is charged. Troubleshooting steps. Reopen the Fitbit app after each step until your device ...
Missing: t5/ Trackers/ td- p/ 2152280
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.