Unplug your tracker from the charging cable. If you get no response from that, you will need to contact customer service. Good luck. Let us know if the restart ...
People also ask
My first recommendation would be to give your Charge HR a quick restart. For this, plug the charging cable to any USB port or UL-certified USB wall charger and ...
Missing: 1139957 | Show results with:1139957
Solved: Hello, My Charge HR every time that gets uncharged won't sync with my phone like it used to before. I have to go on and restart the Fitbit in.
My Charge HR will not sync. I have done all the troubleshooting hints several times to no avail. I have tried the app on 2 different devices.
I bought a Fitbit charge HR, but it won't connect to my phone. It is giving me the code, but when it put it in my phone it keeps saying "connecting".
If you're syncing with any Fitbit app, the All-Day sync option may reduce battery life on both the tracker and mobile device. Charging your Charge HR in extreme ...
Other Charge Trackers; Brand new Charge HR charges and sync but won't tur... Brand new Charge HR charges and sync but won't turn on when it is off the cable.
Your tracker's battery isn't critically low. My suggestion is following these steps: Force quit the Fitbit app, uninstall it and restart your mobile device, ...
The USB port or outlet is faulty. Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger. The device isn't connected securely to the charging cable, or you ...
Missing: t5/ Trackers/ td- p/ 1139957
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.